By Tibor Koltay
- Despite the quite huge variety of textbooks at the subject there's no updated ebook on abstracting within the English language
- In addition to supplying a complete assurance of the subject, the proposed ebook includes novel perspectives - specially on informative and indicative abstracts
- The dialogue is predicated on an interdisciplinary strategy, mixing the tools of library and data technological know-how and linguistics
Read or Download Abstracts and Abstracting: A Genre and Set of Skills for the Twenty-First Century (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar linguistics books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2004 im Fachbereich Sprachwissenschaft / Sprachforschung (fachübergreifend), observe: 2. zero, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Institut für Romanistik), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Arbeit beschäftige ich mich mit der Textanalyse, einem wichtigen Bereich der Sprachwissenschaft.
This white paper is a part of a chain that promotes wisdom approximately language know-how and its power. It addresses educators, reporters, politicians, language groups and others. the provision and use of language expertise in Europe varies among languages. hence, the activities which are required to additional aid learn and improvement of language applied sciences additionally vary for every language.
Translation reports and linguistics were dealing with a love-hate dating because the Nineteen Fifties. This ebook assesses each side of the connection, tracing the very genuine contributions that linguists have made to translation experiences and while spotting the restrictions of lots of their techniques.
Even supposing usage-based methods were effectively utilized to the learn of either first and moment language acquisition, to monolingual and bilingual improvement, and to naturalistic and steered settings, it isn't universal to contemplate those other forms of acquisition in tandem. the current quantity takes an integrative technique and exhibits that usage-based theories supply a far wanted unified framework for the examine of first, moment and overseas language acquisition, in monolingual and bilingual contexts.
- The Routledge Linguistics Encyclopedia
- The Slovene Language in the Digital Age (White Paper Series)
- Interrogative und Exklamative: Syntax und Semantik von multiplen wh-Elementen im Französischen und Italienischen (Linguistische Arbeiten) (German Edition)
- The Bilingual Acquisition of English and Mandarin: Chinese Children in Australia, Student Edition
- Structure and the Whole: East, West and Non-Darwinian Biology in the Origins of Structural Linguistics (Semiotics, Communication and Cognition [SCC])
- Words beginning with SA: Volume 10 (Trends in Linguistics. Documentation [TiLDOC])
Additional resources for Abstracts and Abstracting: A Genre and Set of Skills for the Twenty-First Century (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Abstracts and Abstracting: A Genre and Set of Skills for the Twenty-First Century (Chandos Information Professional Series) by Tibor Koltay