By Philip M. Weintraub
This convenient reference instrument is an prepared annual overview of synthetically worthwhile details. It abstracts man made reactions from the foremost chemistry journals of the previous yr and contains all reactions and methodsthat are new and fairly common. The reactions are provided in a handy pictorial structure designed for fast visible retrieval of information.
The Journal of the yankee Chemical Society has aptly defined this ebook as an"aid to the confused natural chemist who can't stay alongside of the never-diminishing move of latest basic literature"and hails it"an outstandingly sturdy buy."
- Clearly illustrated buildings of compounds in each possible syntheticpathway
- A common evaluation of structure/activity info for every artificial compound
- Extensive reference details supplied for extra guides on hand for every reactiondiscussed
Read or Download Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993: 1993: Volume 1993 PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Elastomers and rubberlike fabrics shape a severe part in assorted purposes that diversity from tyres to biomimetics and are utilized in chemical, biomedical, mechanical and electric engineering. This up to date and accelerated version offers an basic advent to the actual and molecular innovations governing elastic behaviour, with a selected concentrate on elastomers.
This designated booklet, drawing at the author’s lifetime adventure, seriously evaluates the wide literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms concerning hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and alternate reactions.
After the overpowering good fortune of 'Asymmetric Synthesis - The Essentials', narrating the colourful background of uneven synthesis, this can be the second one variation with most modern matters and authors. whereas the purpose of the 1st version was once typically to honor the achievements of the pioneers in uneven syntheses, the purpose of this re-creation used to be bringing the present advancements, specially from more youthful colleagues, to the eye of scholars.
The sequence subject matters in Heterocyclic Chemistry offers severe reports on current and destiny developments within the learn of heterocyclic compounds. total the scope is to hide subject matters facing all parts inside heterocyclic chemistry, either experimental and theoretical, of curiosity to the final heterocyclic chemistry neighborhood.
- Practical Protein Bioinformatics
- Peptidomimetics II: 2 (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Trends in Receptor Research: Proceedings of the 8th Camerino-Noordwijkerhout Symposium, Camerino, Italy, 8-12 September 1991 (Pharmacochemistry Library)
- A Study on Catalytic Conversion of Non-Food Biomass into Chemicals: Fusion of Chemical Sciences and Engineering (Springer Theses)
Extra info for Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993: 1993: Volume 1993
Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993: 1993: Volume 1993 by Philip M. Weintraub