By Greg T. Hermanson
This publication is helping readers make: excessive task antibody-enzymes conjugates, immunotoxins, immunogen complexes, liposome conjugates; in addition to biotinylated molecules, avidin or streptavidin conjugates, colloidal gold categorized proteins, PEG or dextran complexes, categorized oligonucleotide probes, and fluorescently tagged or radiolabeled molecules.
- This booklet is the 1st to completely seize the full box of bioconjugate chemistry in one volume
- Serves as a pragmatic advisor to amendment and cross-linking expertise for study, diagnostics, and therapeutics
- Provides helpful, specified, easy-to-follow, step by step protocols
- Contains easy-to-read, and easy-to-understand key techniques for making bioconjugates of all types
- Efficiently covers the chemistry of bioconjugation, the most important reagents to be had for amendment and cross-linking, and the appliance of those reagents to the synthesis of hugely lively conjugates
- Cites over greater than references keyed to thoughts coated within the book
- Uses greater than six hundred figures to demonstrate bioconjugate reagents, their reactions, and applications
- Suggests resources for all key reagents
Read or Download Bioconjugate Techniques PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Elastomers and rubberlike fabrics shape a serious part in varied functions that variety from tyres to biomimetics and are utilized in chemical, biomedical, mechanical and electric engineering. This up-to-date and multiplied version presents an straight forward creation to the actual and molecular techniques governing elastic behaviour, with a selected specialise in elastomers.
This certain booklet, drawing at the author’s lifetime adventure, seriously evaluates the broad literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms regarding hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and trade reactions.
After the overpowering good fortune of 'Asymmetric Synthesis - The Essentials', narrating the colourful historical past of uneven synthesis, this can be the second one variation with most up-to-date matters and authors. whereas the purpose of the 1st variation used to be almost always to honor the achievements of the pioneers in uneven syntheses, the purpose of this re-creation used to be bringing the present advancements, specially from more youthful colleagues, to the eye of scholars.
The sequence subject matters in Heterocyclic Chemistry offers serious studies on current and destiny traits within the study of heterocyclic compounds. total the scope is to hide issues facing all parts inside heterocyclic chemistry, either experimental and theoretical, of curiosity to the final heterocyclic chemistry neighborhood.
- Pesticide Chemistry and Bioscience: The Food-Environment Challenge (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- Development of New Radical Cascades and Multi-Component Reactions: Application to the Synthesis of Nitrogen-Containing Heterocycles (Springer Theses)
- Chemistry of 1,2,3-triazoles (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Multiheme Cytochromes (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
Extra info for Bioconjugate Techniques
Bioconjugate Techniques by Greg T. Hermanson