By M. Raafat El-Gewely
* comprises over two hundred figures with greater than 60 tables
* Discusses invaluable info on pharming & transgenic vegetation
* offers precise details at the creation of plasmid DNA for pharmaceutical use
Read or Download Biotechnology Annual Review: 13 PDF
Best genetics books
Fruit flies are "little individuals with wings" is going the announcing within the clinical neighborhood, ever because the crowning glory of the Human Genome venture and its revelations concerning the similarity among the genomes of other organisms. it truly is humbling that the majority signalling pathways which "define" people are conserved in Drosophila, the typical fruit fly.
This compelling new ebook covers an important revolution considering that Darwin—how state of the art genetic technology will quickly let us accelerate and remodel our personal evolution, and the ethical offerings we needs to make as we increase, adjust, or even replica ourselves. in actual fact that, earlier, human evolution has been really gradual.
Recognized world-wide because the usual introductory textual content to this significant and interesting quarter, the 7th version of Gene Cloning and DNA research addresses new and transforming into components of analysis while keeping the philosophy of the former variations. Assuming the reader has little past wisdom of the topic, its significance, the foundations of the suggestions used and their functions are all rigorously laid out, with over 250 in actual fact awarded four-colour illustrations.
Chemokines, the most recent quantity within the tools in Enzymology sequence, keeps the legacy of this superior serial with caliber chapters authored by way of leaders within the box. This quantity covers learn equipment in chemokines, and contains sections on such issues as chemokine detection utilizing receptors, monitoring mobile responses to chemokines, acceptance of GAG-bound chemokines, and the creation of chemokine receptor complexes for structural and biophysical experiences.
- Nutrients and Epigenetics
- Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence:Third Edition
- Weighted Network Analysis: Applications in Genomics and Systems Biology
- Human Blood Groups: Chemical and Biochemical Basis of Antigen Specificity
- Morphology, Shape and Phylogeny (Systematics Association Special Volumes)
Additional info for Biotechnology Annual Review: 13
Biotechnology Annual Review: 13 by M. Raafat El-Gewely