By Ravin Narain
Explores bioconjugate homes and functions of polymers, dendrimers, lipids, nanoparticles, and nanotubes
Bioconjugation has enabled breakthroughs throughout many parts of and biomedicine. With its emphasis on synthesis, homes and purposes, this publication permits readers to appreciate the relationship among chemistry and the organic program of bioconjugated fabrics. Its certain descriptions of equipment make sure that researchers to manufacture and take complete benefit of bioconjugates for a large variety of purposes. additionally, the e-book units the root for the improvement of recent functions, together with assays, imaging, biosensors, drug supply, and diagnostics.
Chemistry of Bioconjugates good points contributions from a world staff of prime specialists and pioneers within the box. those contributions replicate the authors’ firsthand laboratory event in addition to a radical evaluation of the present literature. The book’s six sections examine:
- General tools of bioconjugation
- Polymer bioconjugates
- Organic nanoparticle-based bioconjugates
- Inorganic nanomaterial bioconjugates, together with metals and steel oxides
- Cell-based, hydrogel/microgel, and glyco-bioconjugates
- Characterization, physico-(bio)chemical houses, and purposes of bioconjugates
This entire exploration of bioconjugates comprises discussions of polymers, dendrimers, lipids, nanoparticles, and nanotubes. References on the finish of every bankruptcy function a gateway to crucial unique examine findings and reports within the field.
By drawing jointly and reading all of the most modern chemical equipment and examine findings at the physico-chemical and biochemical homes of bioconjugates, Chemistry of Bioconjugates sheds new mild at the value and strength of bioconjugation. The booklet is usually recommended for natural and polymer chemists, biochemists, biomaterial scientists, carbohydrate chemists, biophysicists, bioengineers, and drug and gene supply scientists.
Read Online or Download Chemistry of Bioconjugates: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biomedical Applications PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Elastomers and rubberlike fabrics shape a severe part in different functions that diversity from tyres to biomimetics and are utilized in chemical, biomedical, mechanical and electric engineering. This up-to-date and elevated version presents an uncomplicated advent to the actual and molecular strategies governing elastic behaviour, with a specific specialise in elastomers.
This certain publication, drawing at the author’s lifetime adventure, significantly evaluates the huge literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms concerning hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and alternate reactions.
After the overpowering good fortune of 'Asymmetric Synthesis - The Essentials', narrating the colourful historical past of uneven synthesis, this can be the second one version with most modern topics and authors. whereas the purpose of the 1st version was once mostly to honor the achievements of the pioneers in uneven syntheses, the purpose of this re-creation was once bringing the present advancements, in particular from more youthful colleagues, to the eye of scholars.
The sequence subject matters in Heterocyclic Chemistry provides serious reports on current and destiny developments within the examine of heterocyclic compounds. total the scope is to hide subject matters facing all parts inside heterocyclic chemistry, either experimental and theoretical, of curiosity to the overall heterocyclic chemistry group.
- Science of Synthesis: Houben-Weyl Methods of Molecular Transformations Vol. 10: Fused Five-Membered Hetarenes with One Heteroatom: Hetarenes and Related Ring Systems v. 10, category
- Organic Nanoreactors: From Molecular to Supramolecular Organic Compounds
- Materials Science and Engineering of Carbon: Characterization
- Bioremediation and Natural Attenuation: Process Fundamentals and Mathematical Models (Environmental Science and Technology: A Wiley-Interscience Series of Texts and Monographs)
- Development of New Radical Cascades and Multi-Component Reactions: Application to the Synthesis of Nitrogen-Containing Heterocycles (Springer Theses)
- Bioactive Heterocyclic Compound Classes: Pharmaceuticals
Extra info for Chemistry of Bioconjugates: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biomedical Applications
Chemistry of Bioconjugates: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biomedical Applications by Ravin Narain