By Joseph Lee Rodgers,David C. Rowe,Warren B. Miller
Read or Download Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality: Theoretical and Empirical Contributions from the Biological and Behavioral Sciences PDF
Best genetics books
Fruit flies are "little individuals with wings" is going the announcing within the medical group, ever because the crowning glory of the Human Genome venture and its revelations concerning the similarity among the genomes of other organisms. it truly is humbling that almost all signalling pathways which "define" people are conserved in Drosophila, the typical fruit fly.
This compelling new e-book covers crucial revolution on account that Darwin—how state-of-the-art genetic technology will quickly let us accelerate and rework our personal evolution, and the ethical offerings we needs to make as we enhance, regulate, or even replica ourselves. in fact that, earlier, human evolution has been enormously gradual.
Identified world-wide because the common introductory textual content to this significant and fascinating quarter, the 7th variation of Gene Cloning and DNA research addresses new and transforming into parts of study when holding the philosophy of the former variants. Assuming the reader has little previous wisdom of the topic, its significance, the foundations of the concepts used and their purposes are all rigorously laid out, with over 250 basically provided four-colour illustrations.
Chemokines, the most recent quantity within the equipment in Enzymology sequence, keeps the legacy of this most advantageous serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the box. This quantity covers examine tools in chemokines, and comprises sections on such themes as chemokine detection utilizing receptors, monitoring mobile responses to chemokines, acceptance of GAG-bound chemokines, and the creation of chemokine receptor complexes for structural and biophysical reviews.
- Plunkett's Biotech & Genetics Industry Almanac 2010: Biotech & Genetics Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Gènes, pouvoirs et profits: Recherche publique et régimes de production des savoirs de Mendel aux OGM (Hors collection) (French Edition)
- The Gene Machine: How Genetic Technologies Are Changing the Way We Have Kids--and the Kids We Have
- Quality of the Body Cell Mass: Body Composition in the Third Millennium (Serono Symposia USA)
- Sugarcane Biotechnology: Challenges and Prospects
- Unzip Your Genes: 5 Choices to Reveal a Radically Radiant You
Additional resources for Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality: Theoretical and Empirical Contributions from the Biological and Behavioral Sciences
Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality: Theoretical and Empirical Contributions from the Biological and Behavioral Sciences by Joseph Lee Rodgers,David C. Rowe,Warren B. Miller