By Mary McMurran,Richard Howard
- An evidence-based exam of these character qualities and kinds of mental functioning which could give a contribution to character disease and violence- and the hyperlinks that may be made among the two
- Each bankruptcy tackles a space of character or mental functioning and encompasses a developmental point of view, dialogue of the way to gauge hazard, and an overview of potent treatments
- Traits lined contain impulsivity, aggressiveness, narcissism and the ‘Big 5’ - neuroticism, extraversion, openness, agreeableness and conscientiousness
- New for the distinguished Wiley sequence in Forensic scientific Psychology, a industry chief with greater than 20,000 books in print
Read or Download Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
"Prognosebegutachtungen gewinnen in der Praxis der Forensischen Psychiatrie zunehmend an Bedeutung. Seit 1996 wurden in Deutschland vier Gesetzesänderungen verabschiedet, die über den bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt erforderlichen Umfang hinaus sachverständige Prognosen erfordern. Weitere Gesetzesänderungen, die gerichtliche oder behördliche Entscheidungen von Prognosegutachten abhängig machen, sind in Vorbereitung.
Taking pictures to Kill? Policing, Firearms and Armed reaction explores the predicament of armed reaction policing within the united kingdom, and policing in a gun tradition. bargains the 1st serious exploration of the ACPO code of steering on Police Use of Firearms and different tactical manuals comprises interviews with senior police firearms managers and important case experiences of police firearms incidents gains the 1st in-depth, educational research of the Stockwell capturing incident and the Kratos coverage presents a evaluation of key advancements in armed reaction policing worldwide Describes the the most important levels in armed reaction coverage improvement in Britain and explores the results of arming the police
As monetary markets extend globally in line with monetary and technological advancements of the twenty-first century, our knowing and expectancies of the folk thinking about those markets additionally switch. Unmasking monetary Psychopaths means that progressively more financiers categorized "financial psychopaths" aren't really psychopathic, yet as an alternative are by-products of a speedily altering own surroundings.
Services in courtroom: views on Testimony is the second one of a two-volume set at the Psychology of the court docket. The authors, a popular staff of psychology and criminal students, provide definitive assurance of using mental professional testimony and proof in quite a few felony contexts. They discover the controversies that encompass it, from questions of its admissibility to its results on eventual juror judgements.
- Serial Killers: Psychiatry, Criminology, Responsibility (Glasshouse Books)
- Effective Interviewing and Interrogation Techniques
- Forensische Arbeit mit Kindern und Jugendlichen: Praxishandbuch für die interdisziplinäre Zusammenarbeit: Psychologie–Medizin–Recht–Sozialarbeit (German Edition)
- The Sequential Intercept Model and Criminal Justice: Promoting Community Alternatives for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness
- Handbook of Psychology in Legal Contexts
- Ethics in Forensic Science
Extra resources for Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran,Richard Howard