By Jean-Luc Montchamp
Read Online or Download Phosphorus Chemistry I: Asymmetric Synthesis and Bioactive Compounds (Topics in Current Chemistry) PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Elastomers and rubberlike fabrics shape a severe part in varied functions that diversity from tyres to biomimetics and are utilized in chemical, biomedical, mechanical and electric engineering. This up to date and increased version presents an straight forward advent to the actual and molecular techniques governing elastic behaviour, with a specific concentrate on elastomers.
This certain booklet, drawing at the author’s lifetime event, significantly evaluates the large literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms concerning hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and alternate reactions.
After the overpowering luck of 'Asymmetric Synthesis - The Essentials', narrating the colourful heritage of uneven synthesis, this can be the second one variation with most modern matters and authors. whereas the purpose of the 1st variation was once quite often to honor the achievements of the pioneers in uneven syntheses, the purpose of this new version was once bringing the present advancements, specifically from more youthful colleagues, to the eye of scholars.
The sequence themes in Heterocyclic Chemistry provides severe reports on current and destiny tendencies within the study of heterocyclic compounds. total the scope is to hide issues facing all parts inside of heterocyclic chemistry, either experimental and theoretical, of curiosity to the final heterocyclic chemistry group.
- Organische Chemie, 7. vollst. Überarb. u. erw. Auflage 2012: Grundlagen,Verbindungsklassen, Reaktionen, Konzepte, Molekülstruktur, Naturstoffe, Syntheseplanung, Nachhaltigkeit (German Edition)
- Fine Particle (2.5 microns) Emissions: Regulations, Measurement, and Control
- Self-Healing Polymers and Polymer Composites
- Alzheimer's Disease: 2 (Topics in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Organosilicon Chemistry: 2: Plenary Lectures Presented at the Second International Symposium on Organosilicon Chemistry (IUPAC Publications)
- Sulfur Reagents in Organic Synthesis (Best Synthetic Methods)
Additional info for Phosphorus Chemistry I: Asymmetric Synthesis and Bioactive Compounds (Topics in Current Chemistry)
Phosphorus Chemistry I: Asymmetric Synthesis and Bioactive Compounds (Topics in Current Chemistry) by Jean-Luc Montchamp