By Jason Breshears
• historical traditions of the pyramid present in an extinct language.
• An historical physique of teachings preserving that Enoch used to be the architect of the Giza monuments sooner than the good Flood.
• New discoveries of the superb teachings and ministry of Abraham on the nice Pyramid in Egypt.
• A mystery physique of imprecise scriptures within the Bible that confer with the good Pyramid.
• historic wisdom that the good Pyramid complicated was once in the past underneath the Mediterranean Sea.
• historical Egyptian bills of the invention of the nice Pyramid, with Egyptian dependent stories of Abraham vacationing the Giza site.
• mystery traditions concerning the Sphinx and why it seems that older than the pyramids – yet is not.
• historic files displaying that the nice Pyramid used to be equipped to maintain wisdom and continue to exist via a planetary cataclysm.
Read Online or Download The Lost Scriptures of Giza: Enoch and the Origin of the World's Oldest Texts PDF
Similar ancient history books
A historical past of the Archaic Greek global bargains a theme-based method of the improvement of the Greek international within the years 1200-479 BCE. up to date and prolonged during this version to incorporate new sections, improved geographical assurance, a consultant to digital assets, and extra illustrations Takes a severe and analytical examine proof in regards to the historical past of the archaic Greek global contains the reader within the perform of background via wondering and reevaluating traditional ideals Casts new gentle on conventional topics corresponding to the increase of the city-state, citizen militias, and the origins of egalitarianism offers a wealth of archaeological proof, in a couple of diversified specialties, together with ceramics, structure, and mortuary stories
In keeping with shut analyses of latest texts, and sponsored by way of an exam of the origins of the weather transferred and of the method of transmission, the individuals to this quantity concentrate on the notion and model of information and cultural components within the West. Taking a number of techniques, they make clear the altering traces of verbal exchange among the Byzantine empire and different elements of the Mediterranean, at the one hand, and the Burgundian, Frankish and Anglo-Saxon geographical regions and the Papacy at the different.
Kaiserliche Bodyguards quickly 350 Jahre lang waren sie die Elitetruppe des römischen Militärs und übten enormen Einfluss auf die Politik und die Regenten Roms aus: Die Prätorianer. Sie besaßen die Macht, Kaiser auszurufen, deren Leben in ihren Händen lag, denn die Prätorianer entschieden mitunter über den Tod dessen, den sie eigentlich schützen sollten.
Among advert sixty nine and 161 the composition of the Roman legions used to be reworked. Italians have been nearly totally changed through provincial recruits, males for whom Latin used to be at most sensible a moment language, and but the 'Roman-ness' of those Germans, Pannonians, Spaniards, Africans and Syrians, fostered in remoted fortresses at the frontiers, used to be really powerful.
- Evagrius Ponticus (The Early Church Fathers)
- Conspiracy Narratives in Roman History
- Lupercalia - Ein altrömisches Fest: Eine Analyse des römischen Lupercalienfestes, basierend auf den altrömischen Quellen, sowie ein kurzer einführender Überblick (German Edition)
- Thinking about Property: From Antiquity to the Age of Revolution (Ideas in Context)
Extra resources for The Lost Scriptures of Giza: Enoch and the Origin of the World's Oldest Texts
The Lost Scriptures of Giza: Enoch and the Origin of the World's Oldest Texts by Jason Breshears