By Camille Georges Wermuth
* the one booklet to be had facing the sensible facets of medicinal chemistry
* Serves as a whole advisor to the drug discovery approach, from notion of the molecules to drug production
* up-to-date chapters dedicated to the invention of recent lead compounds, together with combinatorial chemistry
Read or Download The Practice of Medicinal Chemistry PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Elastomers and rubberlike fabrics shape a serious part in diversified purposes that variety from tyres to biomimetics and are utilized in chemical, biomedical, mechanical and electric engineering. This up-to-date and accelerated variation presents an basic advent to the actual and molecular options governing elastic behaviour, with a specific concentrate on elastomers.
This special e-book, drawing at the author’s lifetime adventure, severely evaluates the vast literature at the box of Metal-Catalysed Reactions of Hydrocarbons. Emphasis is put on response mechanisms concerning hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis, skeletal and positional isomerisation, and alternate reactions.
After the overpowering good fortune of 'Asymmetric Synthesis - The Essentials', narrating the colourful heritage of uneven synthesis, this is often the second one version with newest topics and authors. whereas the purpose of the 1st version used to be mostly to honor the achievements of the pioneers in uneven syntheses, the purpose of this new version used to be bringing the present advancements, particularly from more youthful colleagues, to the eye of scholars.
The sequence subject matters in Heterocyclic Chemistry provides severe reports on current and destiny traits within the study of heterocyclic compounds. total the scope is to hide subject matters facing all parts inside heterocyclic chemistry, either experimental and theoretical, of curiosity to the overall heterocyclic chemistry neighborhood.
- Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products: 87 (Fortschritte der Chemie organischer Naturstoffe Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products)
- Chemistry of Modern Papermaking
- Water-Soluble Polymer Applications in Foods
- Novel Delivery Systems for Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery (Advances in Pharmaceutical Technology)
- The Art of Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis)
- Verhalten und Abbau von Umweltchemikalien: Physikalisch-chemische Grundlagen (German Edition)
Extra info for The Practice of Medicinal Chemistry
The Practice of Medicinal Chemistry by Camille Georges Wermuth